After 20 years in Belltown, we are excited to have started our next chapter in South Park by moving our office to The Sparks Building - located on the corner of South Cloverdale and 8th Avenue South. Rich in history, The Sparks Building was built in 1905 and was originally a pharmacy until prohibition ended and La Cantina Tavern took over. In 2000, the building was refurbished and has since housed artist, technology and start up studios upstairs. Across from the local library and fire station, we are looking forward to joining Seattle's South Park neighborhood.
Photo courtesy of the Seattle Municipal Archives